Corporate Paralegal with SEC experience.
Prestigious Company in North Miami, FL is actively looking for a Corporate Paralegal with SEC filing experience to join their growing office! They offer an excellent opportunity to be a part of a great team with excellent quality and exciting projects.
Corporate Paralegal Job Description
- Assist attorneys in all stages of corporate transactions, including research and preparation of documents necessary to comply with securities, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Assist corporate attorneys with the preparation of documents required for acquisitions and divestitures, partnerships and/or limited liability companies. Preparation of documents includes document creation, editing, redlining, copying, scanning, comparing, proofreading, assembling, and binding.
- Maintain electronic filing system.
- Support attorneys with the completion of filings (including tax filings), auditors’ requests, and compliance items.
- Prepare and file SEC filings, including Schedule13D, Schedule 13F, Forms 3 & 4, Form 8-K, etc.; maintain SEC filing codes; issue press releases.
- Maintain information required to be included in Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) antitrust filings; Prepare and file HSR filings.
- Maintain various schedules including litigation schedules, insider trading policies, investment position schedule, etc.
- Prepare employee contracts, shareholder agreements, and companies’ annual financial reports.
- Maintain complex organizational charts and accurate list of board members, committees, and signatories for all subsidiaries.
- Create and maintain minutes for corporate meetings and draft corporate resolutions.
- Provide telephone coverage and arrange conference calls for attorneys
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Corporate Paralegal Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Extensive experience with SEC and HSR filings is a must
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite (including Word, Excel, and Visio) as well as legal software and document management tools (WorldDocs, Softwise, Omni-Pro, Deltaview-Comparite, Numbering Assistant, Legal Folder) and must be able to import/export documents.
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Florida Notary or willing to be qualified as a Notary
- At least eight years’ experience as a paralegal in an investment firm, law firm, or a corporate law department.
- SEC EDGAR proficiency required
Salary 80K to 100K , Outstanding benefit package and PTO.
Similar Job Titles
- Paralegal Corporate
- Corporate Paralegal
- Paralegal Transactional
- Corporate Legal Assistant
- Corporate Legal Secretary
If you have the experience or know anyone qualified, please contact Lilliana del Real with Legal Search Solutions at Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com