Top echelon, international law firm is seeking to hire a senior paralegal with strong experience in estate planning, probate administration, and asset protection for high net worth individuals. This position is in their Fort Lauderdale office and the firm is open to a hybrid remote schedule. Salary is commensurate with experience but expected to be in the 90k range.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Included, but are not limited to, probate and post-death trust administration (including preparation of probate – pleadings and trust administration documents).
- Filing probate documents with courts throughout the State of Florida and managing dockets.
- Marshaling and obtaining values of estate assets.
- Assisting in the preparation of federal estate and, less frequently, gift tax returns.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Paralegal certification required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a medium to large size law firm.
- Must be able to independently, with attorney oversight, handle all aspects of estate and trust administration.
- Experience in estate and gift tax preparation preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please send a current version of your resume to Matt Salomon with Legal Search Solutions: Matt@TopLawJobs.com.