Litigation Paralegal – Insurance Defense Job Summary
Litigation Paralegal Job Description:
Prestigious Orlando area Insurance Defense Firm looking for Litigation Paralegal to be part of a strong team and to assist with medical malpractice, nursing home, catastrophic accidents, premise liability and employment litigation cases, insurance claims.
Litigation Paralegal Qualifications:
- 5+ years of prior paralegal experience supporting defense litigators preferably in
- Medical Malpractice, Long-Term Care, Personal Injury, and Employment Law in a high-volume, fast-paced law firm environment.
- Working knowledge of paralegal concepts, procedures and practices. Knowledge of operations, practices and procedures of civil litigation.
- State and Federal Court filing including E-Filing experience required. Valid Notary Public preferred.
- Knowledge of how to bill and record time.
- Requires critical thinking skills, superior communication and organizational skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge and application of legal research tools (Westlaw).
- Solid analytical and drafting skills.
- High School Diploma required.
The firm offers outstanding benefits and competitive salaries.
Similar Job Titles
- Paralegal Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Legal Secretary
- Legal Assistant
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity please send your resume (in Word) to Lillidr@TopLawJobs.com