Legal Assistant – Plaintiff – Personal Injury
Well known plaintiff’s firm is seeking an experienced paralegal to join the team in their Fort Lauderdale office. Great location away from the downtown traffic!
Previous Plaintiff Litigation experience is prerequisite, including previous personal injury and/or wrongful death experience.
Legal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years litigation experience, and know the process from beginning to end.
- History working in plaintiff personal injury
- Be skilled at moving cases along with little to know direction.
- Must be able to schedule and e-file.
- Self-starter who is comfortable handling multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Also required: excellent written and verbal skills; proficiency with MS Office.
This firm offers an excellent benefits package and will pay a salary commensurate with experience and previous salary history.
If you are looking for your next new terrific position with a great firm, please contact Matt Salomon with Legal Search Solutions: Matt@TopLawJobs.com
Similar Job Titles
- Plaintiff Assistant
- Plaintiff Secretary
- Plaintiff Paralegal
- Personal Injury Assistant
- Personal Injury Secretary
- P I Assistant
- P I Secretary
- P I Paralegal
- P.I. Assistant
- P.I. Secretary
- P.I. Paralegal
- Litigation Assistant
- Litigation Secretary
- Litigation Paralegal