Paralegal – Plaintiff Personal Injury
Prestigious National Law Firm in Coral Gables is seeking a Paralegal with 2 years of Litigation experience to join their Team! Personal Injury experience is a plus.
Paralegal Personal Injury Job Description
- Scheduling depositions, hearings, etc.
- Maintaining attorneys calendars
- Preparing and drafting correspondence and e-mails to opposing counsel
- Organizing and compiling binders for necessary hearings, depositions and trials.
Paralegal Personal Injury Requirements
- Knowledge of court filing systems
- 2 years of litigation experience
- Experience with: scheduling depositions, mediations, hearings, discovery, e-filing, drafting.
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience!
Similar Job Titles
Paralegal Personal Injury
Legal Assistant Personal Injury
Legal Assistant Litigation
If you feel you are qualified and would like to learn more about this outstanding position, please send your resume in MS Word format to LilliDR@TopLawJobs.com