PARALEGAL With Trust & Estates Experience
Boca Raton – $80,000.00. to 100,000.00– In Office (depending on experience)
Trust & Estates Paralegal needed for the Boca Raton law office that has a growing and well-established Trust and Estate practice group.
We are seeking candidates who are detail-oriented, work efficiently, and highly organized. Applicants should have a minimum of two to three years of experience in a setting that serves high-net-worth clients.
Your Trust & Estates Paralegal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft and edit legal documents, especially estate planning documents, for attorney review
- Answer trust funding questions from clients. Coordinate the transfer of assets into trusts, including bank accounts, stock transfers, and real estate deeds.
- Maintain financial records for the use of preparing tax returns and fiduciary accountings
- Distribute estate/decedent’s assets by contacting banks, brokerage houses, and appraisers.
- Establish estate checking accounts.
- Classify clients’ assets, coordinate the transfers of real property and non-qualified accounts into legal entities, and assist with the modification of designated beneficiaries for qualified accounts, life insurance, and annuities
- Speak directly with attorneys, clients, and other professionals to provide updates, collect information, and provide the feedback necessary to complete assigned cases and projects according to specified deadlines
If this sounds like a position for you and you have the experience, kindly send your resume in Word to Sherry.