Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Associate
A well-known and respected Florida insurance defense firm seeks to hire attorneys with experience in Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and First Party Property insurance defense.
Competitive base plus BONUS
100% paid employee health benefits
Generous PTO plan
Job duties include;
· Attend hearings;conduct depositions
· Handle clientele requests and demands accordingly;
· Manage docket of cases according to office policy
· Communicate daily with insurance companies regarding: the status of claims, demands, and offers
MUST be barred in the state of Florida
· Experience in knowing how to evaluate claims, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Able to multi-task and ensure that deadlines are met