Very busy niche legal recruiting firm looking to add additional Recruiters to their South Florida office. Recruiting and placing Attorneys in Florida and Nationally. Come work in South Florida with no state income taxes.
Legal Search Solutions, is the premier legal recruiting firm in Florida. We are looking to grow our team! You will run a very busy full desk working with both client law firms, corporations and candidates in the legal profession. Great compensation and full benefits package.
Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, screen, interview candidates
- Present qualified candidates to law firm clients
- Market and promote top legal talent to client firms
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Present, negotiate and close job offers
Recruiter Requirements and Qualifications
- Agency recruiting experience the more the better 3 years +
- Job stability and documented recruiting success
- Strong work ethic, motivation to make money and competitive
- Self starter, self directed yet team player, money motivated
- Multi-task running a full desk recruiting and selling
- Positive, high energy and great communication skills
- Understanding that speed is key to success
Come live in sunny South Florida, Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach. Other opportunities maybe available for the right person including Division Director, Recruiting Director, Sourcing Manager. It it worth having a conversation so please feel free to call me at 561-391-2369 or email me at Harold@TopLawJobs.com.
Similar Job Titles
- Agency Recruiter
- Full Desk Recruiter
- Senior Recruiter
- Junior Recruiter
- Account Manager
- Business Developer
- Contract Recruiter
Please e-mail your resume and qualifications to Harold Diamond, Partner, Harold@TopLawJobs.com.